Join one of the UK’s leading distributors of electrical products
and solution providers
with 250+ branches nationally
with a core value
to develop talent & internal progression.
We are looking for a Warehouse Administrator to
join our Warrington Hub (WA5):
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - shifts between 08:00 - 18:00
- No bank holiday working required
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday day off after 1 years’ service
- Pension scheme & Life assurance
- Great on-line training academy
- Employee focused company with progression opportunities
As a Warehouse Administrator,
you will be an integral part of the Warehouse team;
you will be supporting the Warehouse Manager & Supervisors with
the day to day operations.
You will support on order processing
and stock receipt & release
alongside managing inbound calls and emails
to ensure our customers receive the best possible service.
We are looking for someone with great organisational skills
and the ability to prioritise your work load
as you may need to handle several tasks at the same time.
This is an exciting opportunity
to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress. Warehouse Administrator - Must Haves:
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
- Great time and priority management
- Great organisational skills
- Previous administration experience
- Competent use of IT software packages
- Able to work well under pressure
and a member of the team will be in touch.Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.