I have a rare opportunity to work for a fantastic company based in Evrcreech in their administration team.
We are looking for a reliable Warehouse Administrator that will aid the smooth running of the warehouse and logistics side of the business. As a Warehouse Administrator your day will be varied and busy. You will have excellent attention to detail, be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise your workload.
Some of your duties as a Warehouse Administrator will include:
- Order allocation and stock management
- Create and update reports
- Regular checks within the warehouse to ensure all documentation is being completed as required
- Manage customer correspondence
- Monitor stocks of office/warehouse supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- 45 hours a week (Rotating shifts including weekends)
- 6am - 3PM, 8Aam-5pm, 9am-6pm
Fantastic Pay of £8.50ph rising to £9.46ph, this role is temporary but could turn permanent for the right person.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.