Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38765 - £43772 per annum
about 1 month ago
Shift Manager - Registered Nurse or Paramedic
Band 7 Salary
In partnership with our client we are currently recruiting several Qualified Nurses and Paramedics who are interested in providing clinical support within a number of contact centres supporting the current COVID-19 crisis.
We need to ensure that there is 24/7 coverage and therefore we can offer full time, part time and flexible hours.
What does the role consist of?
- As a Shift Manager you will be required to provide leadership to your team to ensure the effective provision of the service they provide and to champion change. You will ensure that your staff are motivated and express a positive attitude towards their role
- You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team, ensuing each call centre is providing high quality evident based health care that meets the immediate needs of the patient.
- Be responsible whilst on shift for clinician escalation from local teams and other sites via a specific help line facility.
- Registered General Nurse - NMC Registered
- Registered Paramedic - HCPC
- Experience of working within a multi-professional / multi-agency environment.
- Experience of working in more than one environment which may include:
- Assessing patients in primary care
- Working with children / infants
- A&E or Medical /Surgical Assessment Unit
- Assessment of Mental Health needs
- Sound understanding of telephone advice triage service.
- Understanding of patient management in Primary Care, A&E or acute setting
- Sound understanding of legal / professional implications of independent practice
- Sound knowledge and experience with vulnerable adults and children
Due to the urgent need to provide support we are holding telephone interviews this week with start dates ASAP.
If you are interested in this position please click apply, or alternatively you can call Ellouise on 07387 104978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.