£30401 - £37267 per annum
NPFS - Floor Walker._1585046907
15 days ago
Qualified Nurse or Paramedic - Floorwalkers
Band 6 Salary
In partnership with our client we are currently recruiting several Qualified Nurses and Paramedics who are interested in providing clinical support within a number of contact centres supporting the current COVID-19 crisis.
We need to ensure that there is 24/7 coverage and therefore we can offer full time, part time and flexible hours.
What does the role consist of?
- As a qualified nurse or paramedic you would be responsible for providing help and support to all call centre agents around general queries and any clinical aspects whilst the agent is conducting a full telephone assessment with an individual.
- You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team, ensuing each call centre is providing high quality evident based health care that meets the immediate needs of the patient.
- You will be visible in the call centres by floor walking and answering any clinical questions from both agents and team leaders.
- Registered General Nurse - NMC Registered
- Registered Paramedic - HCPC Registered
- Experience of working within a multi-professional / multi-agency environment.
- Experience of working in more than one environment which may include:
- Assessing patients in primary care
- Working with children / infants
- A&E or Medical /Surgical Assessment Unit
- Assessment of Mental Health needs
- Understand the role of Nurse Advisor
- Sound understanding of telephone advice triage service.
- Understanding of patient management in Primary Care, A&E or acute setting
- Sound understanding of legal / professional implications of independent practice
- Sound knowledge and experience with vulnerable adults and children
Due to the urgent need to provide support we are holding telephone interviews this week with start dates ASAP.
If you are interested in this position please click apply, or alternatively you can call Ellouise on 07387 104978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.