Are you looking to join a dynamic and growing organisation with real opportunities for career progression? Our client is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Solutions provider offering services that cover the entire electronics product life-cycle, from design to manufacturing and on through to maintenance and repair. having achieved double-digit growth year on year for the last six years and as part of its ongoing investment and expansion strategy, is now seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join its vibrant manufacturing team, based at its Newcastle-under-Lyme facility in Staffordshire.
About the Role As a Unit Assembly Operator, you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic team to carry out electro-mechanical assembly of products within a busy manufacturing environment. Previous experience is desirable, however full training will be provided. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
▪ Understand and interpret work instructions, drawings and diagrams correctly.
▪ Position and align parts.
▪ Join/secure parts in place using standard handheld tools.
▪ Connect/route wires to PCB/other components using standard equipment and procedures (e.g. soldering and crimping).
▪ Install finished assemblies/subassemblies in cases and cabinets. Requirements for the Role
▪ Excellent attention to detail and good dexterity - essential.
▪ Basic knowledge of electronics - desirable.
▪ Previous experience in the role/similar - desirable. Company Benefits
▪ Hourly rate is £8,21.
▪ Opportunities for career progression.
▪ Training and full induction provided.
▪ Free secure onsite parking.
▪ Staff canteen.
▪ Pension contribution scheme.
▪ 20 days holiday plus one extra day per year of service (capped at 26).
▪ Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm, Fri 7.45am-12.45pm + overtime opportunities.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.