Disability Assessor - Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Locations Covered: : UK Wide Travel and overnight stays
Position: Nationwide Disability Assessor
Shifts: Full Time - Monday to Friday, Office Hours
Contract Type: Permanent - company car, full expenses for travel, accommodation and daily food , full training included and much more as part of the 1st class benefits package
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and producing a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
Experience and Skills
- We can accept applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18 months Post-Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an Assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
Salary and Benefits include:
- Starting salary of £40250
- After 9 months salary will increase by £1000 and after 18 months by further £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annual salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
For more information around job description, training and application process or just a confidential chat around this post please contact Samantha Hughes on:
07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.