£32000 - £40000 per annum
26 days ago
Transport Planner (Development Planning) - Reading
This is your chance to provide transport planning expertise to a range of high profile projects across the Thames Valley (residential, commercial, industrial, energy, education etc), supporting prestigious private sector clients (developers, land-owners, house builders, architects etc) with securing planning consent.
My client is a well established, privately owned, transport planning consultancy that exclusively supports private sector clients across the UK with unlocking their developments of the future. This business is a strong family where supporting each other, encouraging career development, promoting learning and providing opportunity is the norm. You will be well looked after, recognised as an individual for your efforts and rewarded financially and with unique treats.
We are looking for a Transport Planner with the following:
- You must have a minimum of 2 years consultancy transport planning experience.
- You must work in development planning... If you don't know what this is, then this role is not for you.
- You will have strong report writing skills, producing Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and Transport Statements.
- You will be motivated and hard-working with the ability to deliver projects within scope, time and budget.
- You will have a range of technical skills across junctions, accessibility, swept path analysis, AutoCAD, GIS, trip generation etc.
- You will be consultative in nature with a professional attitude but with an engaging charisma that enables you to get on well with colleagues and clients.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a consultancy that put's it's people first and at the heart of their brand and success. You have the chance to be part of a highly regarded business that continues to grow and work with the leading private sector clients in the UK market.
Please apply or get in touch with John Tittley: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.