Transport Planner (Development Planning) - Manchester
Our client, one of the UK's leading Consultancies specialising within the Transportation and Infrastructure sector are looking to expand their Transport Planning team due to successful project wins and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge.
With offices based in Central London and the South-East of England, I am looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years consultancy experience in the Transport and Development Planning field. I am looking for a number of candidates from Consultant level through to Senior, Principal and Associate Grade. The ideal candidates for these roles will be/have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (A Masters would be a benefit)
- Strong working knowledge of Development Planning, Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, and Travel Plans
- Experience of Transport Design with TRICS, TRAVL, ARCADY and PICADY
- An understanding of Transport Modelling using LinSig and TRANSYT
- For more Senior candidates, experience of Business Development, Client Networking, Proposal Writing, Project Bids and Tenders, would be advantageous.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in UK's Transportation Consultancy market, working on the some of the most renowned UK and international projects, where career progression and development are the company's priority.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.