Transport Planner (Development Planning) - Manchester
Our client, one of the UK's leading Consultancies specialising within the Transportation and Infrastructure sector are looking to expand their Transport Planning team due to successful project wins and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge.
I am looking for candidates with 2-6 years consultancy experience in the Transport and Development Planning field to join my clients offices in Manchester. We will also consider people at a Senior grade. The ideal candidates for these roles will be/have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (A Masters would be a benefit)
- Strong working knowledge of Development Planning, Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, and Travel Plans
- Experience of with TRICS, TRAVL, ARCADY and PICADY
- An understanding of Transport Modelling using LinSig and TRANSYT
- For Senior candidates, experience of project management, client liaison, management of junior staff etc.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in UK's Transportation Consultancy market, working on the some of the most renowned UK and international projects, where career progression and development are the company's priority.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.