Consultant Transport Planner - Leeds
I am looking for a transport planner to join a leading consultancy in Leeds. So what's different...
This business is an employee owned engineering consultancy with an unrivalled reputation globally that has a unique culture and prides itself on attracting some of the worlds brightest talent. Their impressive and modern Leeds office is ideally located being within a 20 minute walk away from Leeds Train Station, close to the city centre and boasts its own car park. This consultancy also leads the way with salaries, package and benefits.
The successful person will join as a consultant working with leading transport planners focused on a range of projects. This will be a mixed role where one day you may be tasked with delivering a transport assessment for a major developer, but the next day you will be working on associated planning/masterplanning proposals for HS2.
This really is a unique opportunity with a leading consultancy in Leeds, where you can grow and develop as a transport consultant. Don't miss out!
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 3-5+ years transport planning experience in the consulting market.
- Will have worked on both private development and public sector transport schemes.
- Can produce transport assessments, travel plans etc.
- Will have skills with some of the following: Arcady, Picady, Linsig, Transyt, Trics etc.
- Should have an understanding the transport elements of the planning process.
- Will be ambitious, motivated, driven and will be consultative in nature.
Please apply or get in touch for a confidential discussion: John Tittley / 07788978454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.