£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator for their client based in Talke Pitts.
Hours of work will be: 0800 - 1630 Monday - Friday and is initially a 3 month temporary post.
The candidate will have the responsibility of supporting with all tasks related to the execution of transport operations and to assist in planning and admin functions for the Transport Department on a daily basis.
- Industry knowledge of distribution, logistics and supply chain management
- Transport Planning / Operational background
- Experience of a complex logistics operation
- Good understanding of transport regulations currently in force
- A good level of attention to detail
- Good computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to work with others
- Effective communication
- Act in a professional manner
- Hard-working, self-motivated and customer focused
- Looks for opportunities to improve processes
- Abilities to work in a busy and physically demanding role
If you are interested in the above role please give us a call today!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.