As a business we pride ourselves on being innovative and progressive within the global standards market place, and with this in mind we are recruiting a new Training & Services Administrator position. You will be supporting the head of the team with a variety of tasks. Your new role will sit within our Services team and will be based in modern offices in the City of London, with breath taking views of the River Thames.
- Being the first point of contact for all existing and potential Training consultants, via phone, email or in some instances via Skype, providing them with information to support them in delivering raining courses.
- Responsible for managing queries in the Training in box to meet internal service level agreements
- Responsible for invoicing and chasing outstanding debtors as required by the business
- Monitoring and reporting on all the courses and associated feedback
- Uploading courses to the website
- Compiling statistics and reports on the training activities around the world
- Process applications and assist with market research and competitor analysis to grow the training programme.
This is a busy and varied role and will include some finance related tasks. So to be successful in this role you will need to be a strong communicator, personable and approachable. You will also need excellent customer service skills including (written and spoken English) You will need to be discreet and have integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information and be organised with strong administration and time management skills. If you have a working knowledge of a LMS (Learning Management Systems) and speak an additional language skills both written and verbal (Spanish, Italian and Mandarin this would be useful for this exciting opportunity.
The salary on offer is c£25,000pa with a range of exciting flexible benefits and includes 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Interviews available next week so please apply immediately so not to miss out on this opportunity.
If you wish to find out more then please contact Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.