We are recruiting for a Training Equipment Delivery Project Manager to work for a prestigious client based in Yeovil, Somerset.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world in leader in the design, manufacture and support of Helicopters in a varied, interesting role.
You will be supporting the Management team and Project Engineers working on the design and development of the Synthetic Training Systems, interfacing with other members of the development team including customers and suppliers.
This role will suit someone with good aviation or technical knowledge gained through either the military or previous work experience with an understanding of training processes. You will need to be a self-starter, confident in your approach and able to coordinate multiple projects at anyone time.
- An understanding of modern Training Equipment - flight training devices/systems
- Understanding of the principles underpinning the UK Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Training Design process
- Computer Literate - MS Projects and SAP
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with key project stakeholders based upon trust to ensure that the Projects objectives are met
- Ability to brief confidently and with clarity to senior management
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply now and one of our recruitment team will be in touch if your CV is a match.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.