TRAINING AND QUALITY COORDINATOR
SALARY £ COMPETITIVE
Located on the River Humber, my prestigious client is a Vehicle Enhancement Centre where vehicles are prepared for customer handover and commercial vehicles are built to fleet customer's specifications. My client operates a vehicle enhancement centre in the North and the South of the UK at port locations providing important value added services to major car manufacturers.
The company is currently embarking on a period of significant growth and due to this a position for an experienced Training & Quality Coordinator has arisen.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will ensure that all operations are carried out to a professional standard and where possible using best practice, maintained and updated in accordance with the relevant Regulations. To be involved in promoting Health, Safety and Environmental awareness within the organisation where it interacts with training.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Training & Quality Coordinator include:
- Having day-to-day responsibility for all activities relating to refresher training for existing staff on appropriate equipment and technologies
- Ensuring that all existing staff are certified to carry out relevant tasks within the organisation
- Monitoring the competence of staff by means of auditing to meet the relevant professional standard
- Assisting Management with the current and future planning of training requirements over a rolling 12 month period and keeping up-to-date records
- Reviewing the current procedures and processes of training programmes for both manual and skilled employees and to update as and when required
- Being involved in Senior Safety meetings and to actively make recommendations for improvements in training
- Identifying training subjects for heightened awareness and ensuring that tool box talks have been carried out
- Assisting Management in reviewing risk assessments where training is used as a control measure
To be considered for the role of Training & Quality Coordinator you will have the following:
- Effective Training and Quality experience to deliver to individuals.
- Auditing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A formal qualification in Health & Safety - (IOSH/NEBOSH) or equivalent
- A formal qualification in delivering and managing training - (ITOL/TTI) or equivalent
- A good working knowledge of IT systems,
- A high degree of flexibility
The Training & Quality Coordinator role will be based at Killingholme, however, you will need to accommodate training needs at the Port based in the South, therefore travel will be required as and when necessary.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.