£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Uncapped Bonus, Annual Awards & Conference Weekend Away, Pension & Multiple Lifestyle Discounts
about 1 month ago
Meridian Business Support have a fantastic opportunity within our Industrial division to join us & develop as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant based in Chester:
- Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
- Contracted to 42 hours per week
- Working Hours: 07.30 –17:00 Mon-Thu/ 07.30-16.30 Fri!
- 23 days Holiday + Birthday Off
- Benefits include – Uncapped Bonus, Annual awards & Conference weekend away, Pension & multiple lifestyle discounts, Great training & development opportunities including your REC qualification
As a Trainee Industrial Recruitment Consultant, you will bring your passion for new wins & growing your business; learning from a team of experienced Consultants to source candidates to place into temporary assignments throughout Chester and surrounding areas.
You will have a resilient enthusiasm for building client relationships, building a business with a drive for sales. We are keen to hear from applicants with at least 1 year's experience within a telephone based sales/ customer service role or from a recruitment agency background. You will work well under pressure within a challenging environment with an excellent eye for detail, a can-do attitude and your own transport to complete client visits.
Using your sales experience, you will also attract candidates, liaise with clients to deliver service requirements and drive growth and new business wins to drive your temp desk to maximise income.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a company where they can really excel and prove their Recruitment ability. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Core Responsibilities:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques as well as networking to build trust with high level clients & attract business from organisations involved within the Industrial sector
- Understand market trends to maximize margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition and undertake competitor analysis on a regular basis
- Attend client visits and meetings to ensure our customers needs are understood and met
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work with a view to match candidate to client requirements
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a job ensuring you have managed candidate expectations and buy in for the position
- Negotiating and acting as a liaison between client and candidate to ensure both candidate and client needs are met
- Provide the highest standard of value-adding consultation & customer service to potential and existing customers and candidates