Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Based in Witney
Salary £18K - £20K + uncapped commission + excellent benefits
Meridian Business Support currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their Industrial team in Witney. This is an excellent long term career opportunity for a dynamic sales driven and ambitious individual.
Meridian Business Support is one of the leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and was awarded "Best Company to Work For" by Recruitment International in 2016!!
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training & development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Sourcing and matching candidates to vacancies
- Conducting candidate interviews
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
The successful candidate:
- Previous sales experience essential - face to face or telephone based
- Ability to build rapport with clients and candidates
- Articulate with ability to sell
- Determination to succeed
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- Competitive starting salary package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited REC qualifications
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.