£8.21 - £10.20 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 year ago
Temp to Perm
Are you hands-on person who is committed to building a career?
Do you have an interest in Engineering or a technical ability?
We are recruiting for a fast growing company on the outskirts of Exeter who are offering a fantastic opportunity to train as a Machine Assistant.
This role involves assisting the machine operator with day to day duties such as:
- Preparation of Material,
- Cleaning down the machines,
- Drilling & Cutting.
This role is offered initially as a temporary position with the opportunity of a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Previous experience within a technical or engineering setting would be advantageous however if you have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and are keen to get your foot on the ladder of an engineering career then apply now!
- Due to the location on the outskirts of Exeter and shift pattern, candidates will require their own transport.
- Candidates must be available to start immediately.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as being able to use own initiative.
- Keen to learn
- Eye for detail
- Excellent work ethic
- On Site Parking,
- Kitchen / Staff Facilities,
- Excellent training to enable progression.
The successful candidate will work on a weekly rotating shift pattern.
Week 1 : 06:00-14:0
Week 2 : 14:00-22:00
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.