You will join one of Europe’s leading PCB manufacturer in the heart of beautiful Devon. The role of Estimator
would suit a Mathematics
or Physics Graduate,
or somebody with experience of Estimating
or working on Bills of Material
. If you would like to learn to read technical information, calculate what materials and labour costs will be associated with each manufacturing job, and raise an estimate
to the client, then this could be just the job for you. Full role specific training will be provided to the successful candidate. The Role:
What you will bring to the Team:
- Using computer aided tools and working to national and international standards you will work closely with multiple departments across the business in examining customer requirements in order for you to provide accurate information regarding the customers manufacturing requirements of printed circuit assemblies.
- Work accurately with attention to detail
- Entering of data onto industry specific computer systems
- Provide customer and production liaison
- Use of documented control systems - paper and electronic
- Maintain product quality and manage quality systems
- Good administrative, organisational and communication skills
- Technically minded with strong problem solving skills
- An Engineering qualification would be beneficial but not essential for this role, likewise a Mathematics or Physics Degree would suit the role well.
- Able to capture and disseminate information in a variety of media including understanding of technical drawings.
- Quarterly Company bonus scheme – can be up to 12% of your salary!
- Contributory pension
- Death in service insurance
8am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am-2pm Fridays