£20000 per annum
11 days ago
If you like helping customers with their wants and needs, then this could be your ideal job.
You will be dealing with Farmers, Tradespersons, Businesses, DIY’ers and Individuals, alike, so all types of customers over the trade counter and also by phone and email.
A general understanding and appreciation of the Farming world together with an interest or knowledge of tools / fixings, Powertools etc. is desirable but not essential, we can support and give product training in all these areas.
You will need to be able to work at a consistent pace in a busy at times, but friendly environment both independently and as part of a great team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serving Customers over the trade counter, taking orders in person, phone and via email / fax.
- Understanding the customers’ needs is essential here.
- Checking availability of products, picking from stock locations and liaising with our other depots.
- Collecting goods from the warehouse for customers, and booking these out accurately is a vital part of your new role.
- Communication and Service to the Customer is key….. “The Customer is King”, as we say.
- All training will be undertaken to assist you in becoming part of a the team.