29 days ago
Permanent Role - Shift pattern is Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
We are looking for Trade counter manager, to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Bristol.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 8am - 5:30pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As a Trade counter manager, you will be a key member of the team; you will deliver excellent customer service to our customers whilst using your excellent communication skills to build rapport and drive trade counter sales.
You will be managing existing customer accounts to support their requirements alongside proactively developing new business to maximise trade counter profits.
- Deliver excellent customer service from the Sales Counter
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
- Consistently generate profitable counter sales for the branch using a range of techniques and resources
- Apply the basic principles of margin management to generate profitable sales
- Ensure achievement of all relevant Key Performance Indicators, targets and objectives
- Effectively manage stock display in trade counter exposing the customer to a wide range of stock and impulse products, new stock ranges and any value-added services as is practical within the Sales Counter
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment that is always well presented creating an environment to positively influence the Sales Counter performance
- Employ a wide range of techniques and resources, including Company and market information and material effectively, to maximise profitable sales over the Sales Counter
- Actively promote participation in local promotions and incentives to contribute to sales
- Utilising IT systems such as M3, Vecta and Microsoft Office to support the customer experience
- To be customer centric with a customer service background
- To demonstrate proactive sales via phone, face-to-face & online
- To have had experience of working in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- An ability to recognise sales opportunities
- An ability to embrace change and new technologies
- Experience of working within a sales / target driven role
- Experience of working in a highly competitive customer focused role (B2B, B2C, retail/hospitality)
- Intermediate IT skills (i.e. outlook, excel, PowerPoint)
- Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
Please APPLY ON LINE today or call out team on 02476 012 894 if you have any questions
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.