Up to £27268 per annum
8 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a time served Toolmakers with mould experience to work in this large manufacturing company.
Reporting to the Tool Room Supervisor the successful candidate will liaise with all departments to ensure that effective and efficient support is offered in all areas.
Ideally, candidates will possess the following:
- Approximately 5 years' experience, in press tools, mould tools.
- Ability to use standard Tool Room machinery, and complete tasks to a high degree of accuracy.
- CNC and EDM knowledge / experience would be advantageous.
- Must be fully qualified & possess relevant indentures for time served as an apprentice tool maker.
- Ability to manufacture jigs and fixtures as well as tool improvements and fault finding.
- Experience within the automotive industry would be advantageous but not essential.
Working mornings and afternoons (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm), the successful candidate can expect a starting salary of £13.11 per hour (£27268 pa) along with company benefits.
To apply for this role, please send you CV today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.