£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-established and respected family run Mechanical Engineering business who are seeking a Tool Designer/ Design Engineer to join their business. They are situated in Taunton.
Job description/ requirements
- The Tool Designer will be responsible for producing Tool Designs to a very high standard
- You will have the ability to recognise and resolve complex tool making problems
- Operating within exacting limits and a high degree of integrity
- Successful candidate needs to be confident with Design and working to plans.
- Tool design experience advantageous
- Auto CAD and Solid works software used, experience desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Must be able to work as a team to provide outstanding quality products
- Opportunity to work for a family run Mechanical Engineering Company
- Competitive salary
- 39 hour week with flexible working options
- Private Healthcare Scheme available after probationary period completed
- Death in service scheme from day 1
- 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)