£10 - £14 per hour
about 2 months ago
Temp - Perm
The candidate will have experience in:
- TIG welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Cutting, shaping, bending and forming stainless steel and mild steel including square to round and conical development.
- Mechanical assembly – must be able to create fabrications from engineering drawings. Full mechanical assembly
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- Ability to work at our customer's sites as required.
Hours of work are: Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 16.45, Friday 08.00 to 15.30.
The rate of pay is between £10 - £14 per hour.
Please call us today to apply.