Meridian Nursing & Care are currently recruiting Theatre Nurses within the Manchester area with experience in either scrub, anaesthetics or recovery to work across NHS clients.
You need to have.....
- A minimum of 12 months experience within the past year as a Theatre Nurse
- NMC registered
- x2 clinical references
Benefits of working for Meridian:
- Excellent referral scheme - receive £200 each time you refer a nurse to Meridian Nursing & Care - terms apply*
- £50* joining fee
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday Pay either paid hourly or accrued
- Loyalty Scheme
- Meridian Temp Club
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Choice of payment options - PAYE, umbrella and limited company
- Competitive pay rates - holiday pay can be paid hourly or accrued
- View payments anytime - access payslips and lots more with your secure online personal login
- Support with revalidation and appraisals - follow our step-by-step revalidation guide
- Dedicated 24/7 support - your own dedicated consultant during the day and friendly, professional support from our out-of-hours team
- Dedicated Clinical Lead Nurse
Meridian Health are a nationwide framework approved supplier of Nursing and Care staff to both Private and NHS sectors. We have local recruitment offices around the UK. We pride ourselves on a transparent, honest, reliable service at all times. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates to provide an efficient and honest service.
If you are looking for Full time or Part time work, please get in touch to discuss our opportunities
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.