Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Parking, hols, progression
8 months ago
£20,000 per annum - Permanent
Are you an experienced Test Technician with a background in Electronics Manufacturing and experience in continuous improvement activities? Are you able to read electrical schematics and engineering drawings?
If so, then the team at Meridian Business Support are keen to hear from you.
We are currently working with a reputable and well established firm in Aberdare to hire a Test Technician to cover the following duties:
- Inspection and testing of mechanically wired and soldered assemblies and PCBs using various inspection and test equipment.
- Following of build notes, test schedules, Standard Operating Procedures, bills of materials, detailed drawings and pictures.
- Completing inspection and test workload to manufacture specifications and within time constraints.
- Ensuring wiring, soldering or mechanically assembled equipment is consistent with quality at all times and to follow build notes, Standard Operating Procedures, bills of materials, detailed drawings and pictures.
- Functionality test box build assemblies, looms and PCB'S following the test schedules and using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, breakout boxes, cirrus testers, digital multi-meters, earth bonding and insulation test equipment.
- Providing feedback to production staff on error finding and support to corrective actions in order to promote improvements in quality and efficiency.
- Maintaining workspace cleanliness and safety, correct storage of kits and responsibility for own tools (requirements and safekeeping).
- Completing accurately relevant production forms indicating kit inaccuracy (shortage, over-issue, BOM adjustment) and material issues (damaged and faulty material).
Hours of work are Mon - Thu 07:45 - 16:30 and Fri 07:45 - 13:00 and our client offers excellent training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Then we'd like to speak to you. Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
Meridian Business Support ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.