Due to a number of contract wins our client is expanding and is looking for an experienced electrical test engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The testing and inspection of mechanical assemblies and PCB using various test equipment.
- Following standard operating procedures, detailed drawings and build notes to ensure quality is consistent for each and every product
- Providing constructive feedback to the production team on defects and errors that that been identified at the test stage
- Working proactively with the production team to ensure defects are rectified and work together to establish why it has happened and how it won't happen again
- Recording production forms accurately highlighting kit inaccuracy and material issues
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience of working within an inspection role
- Be able to work well under time constraints and pressure
- To be able to communicate effectively with the production team
- To be able to work well as part of the inspections teams
This is a permanent role offering standard day shifts with plenty of overtime available too for the right candidate.
If you want to join a company who have big growth plans and have their team as their main focus then this is the job for you!
To apply please call Nicola in the Cardiff branch
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.