York, North Yorkshire
6 months ago
Test & Inspection Engineer - York
My client is one of York's largest Electrical, Plumbing & Heating contractors who supply, install, commission and maintain a wide variety of services in the commercial, industrial and domestic sectors.
Due to continuous expansion they are require a Test & Inspection Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
- Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking and skilled testing & inspection engineer to join their electrical team.
- Applicants must be qualified to at least C&G 2382 (18th Edition can be provided), C&G 2391/2395 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years of electrical testing experience.
- A full and current driving licence is essential for the role.
- Knowledge of electrical testing software would be advantageous.
- Fire alarm/emergency lighting testing experience.
- For the right candidate there is the potential progression into a NICEIC qualifying supervisor role.
- Looking for a motivated individual with the drive to succeed.
- Someone with a proven electrical engineering/contracting background, good leadership and communication skills.
- Have the ability to use electronic certification software.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (Dependent upon experience)
- Company Van.
- Mobile Phone.
- Holiday pay.
- Development opportunities (Career progression)
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.