Liverpool City Centre
Temporary position lasting 4-6 weeks
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting for a temporary office admin and team support to help with the organisation of rehabilitation services.
As an Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures.
- Using a range of software applications (Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties.
- Raising invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process.
- Using administrative systems and maintaining recording systems.
- Opening post, ordering stationary, meeting and greeting visitors, booking hotels and courier requests.
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Highly organised and have excellent time management
- Work as part of a team
- Good IT skills - previous experience using administrative systems
This is a temporary position lasting approximately 4-6 weeks
If you are interested in this position please 'click apply' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.