Up to £22200 per annum + Plus BOnus Potential
about 1 month ago
If you are a pro-active person who is able to buiId effective relationships with customers in a home improvement / building services / plumbing and heating environment, then this could be just the role for you. You will be expected to maintain a required conversion rate of prospects to order, through effective contact and relationship building with potential new customers, specifying the right systems(s) for that customer and managing the customer relationships, irrespective of whether that customer has a live project or not.
Handle all incoming phone and written requests from prospects and act on these involving other members of the business as appropriate.
Handle customer objections and use your negotiation skills to manage the customer relationship through to order.
Where orders are confirmed, ensure customer information passed to the design team is obtained in a timely fashion and is accurate and informative.
Record all data in the appropriate logs in the company's CRM system ensuring you have recorded all of the necessary detail.
- Account Management experience.
- Able to manage and prioritise a large workload to ensure high levels of efficiency and productivity.
- High levels of I.T literacy.
- Working in a technical / home improvement / heating product environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Target driven and resourceful.
- Excellent levels of customer service.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Independent self-starter, able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
Associated Benefits: Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
Up to 3% matched pension contributions
23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
Company Summer and Christmas Parties
10% membership discount for LED leisure
8.30-5 Monday to Friday To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.