£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, company bonus
01392 423 301
21 days ago
Do you have a sound understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services, possibly with a knowledge of Plumbing and Heating? The leader of our Technical Support and Field Engineering teams will ensure that the capacity and capability of our technical teams exist to deliver highest customer satisfaction at optimal speed and efficiency.
· Technical Support Services: to deliver exceptional service in our provision of lifetime support, after sales care and expert advice to trade and self-build customers whilst ensuring the continuous improvement of our products and services.
· Field Engineering Services: to drive and deliver an industry leading, national engineer service that is cost effective and delivers an exceptional service experience that supports our installer growth strategy
- To own the customer feedback process ensuring customer sentiment is properly understood, tasks and initiatives are prioritised and smart objectives are delegated, owned and delivered and subsequent improvements are measured and reported through the CSSG or similar framework.
- Technical Support Process Improvements including service improvements that also reduce call volumes in conjunction with other teams around the business
- Customer Satisfaction with contact
- Escalated Complaint Management process
- To coach, mentor and support the department’s members to achieve personal, team and organisational success and to identify and support individuals’ areas for improvement in order to fulfil their potential.
- To review and monitor operational spend to ensure that services are delivered in line with, or below, agreed budgets.
- You will have a combined skill base including: technical knowledge within the building services, plumbing and / or heating industry, or a very technical environment per se, AND exceptional customer service and supervisory skills.
- Motivational leader with a track record of driving performance
- Experience in engineering or technical roles at management level is essential
- Understanding of building practices is useful
- Ability to simplify and systemise business processes is key
- Championing of customer service best practice is key
- Change management experience is desirable