8 months ago
Technical Product Architect Competitive salary Exeter
If you have experience in a technical or product delivery role or project management experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies and backlog experience, you will want to explore this exciting new opportunity in Exeter.
If you are looking for a Product architect role in Exeter and where you can continue building your career working for a highly regarded and successful global business in Exeter this is a role worth discussing with Mags on 01392 423301/07788978468. This really is an exciting opportunity to work within a talented team for a first class business where you will be supporting the delivery of well thought out software solutions.
As a Technical Product Architect, you will:
- Support the delivery of robust, and well thought out software solutions within time and budget constraints
- Gather and interpret customer requirements and manage the delivery of AGILE software developments
- Manage the delivery and direction of product developments and software enhancements in co-ordination with the business and delivery teams
- Oversee product feature requests and bug fix backlogs, co-ordinating prioritisation and refinement
- Co-ordinate with internal and external SMEs to develop the design, technical development and technical implementation requirements of software products
- Develop prototypes and designs to inform discussions
What's in it for you? - 25 working days' holiday, plus statutory holidays - Flexible options for employees to purchase up to three additional days' holiday - Annual company bonus scheme - Life assurance - flexible health cash-back scheme - Pension scheme - Cycle to work scheme - Join a forward-thinking environment - Contribute to software that is making a real difference to global healthcare
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.