This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lean Manufacturing Engineer to join a growing organisation who have launched a life changing, innovative medical device. You will take a leading role within the manufacturing operations team to analyse and create lean manufacturing strategies and deliver lean transformations in support of rapid manufacturing growth. As a Black Belt Six Sigma Practitioner you will play an integral role in the success of this growing organisation.
- Analyse and implement lean process improvements throughout the manufacturing process of these intricate medical devices.
- Build analysis models to support improvement strategies.
- Conduct cycle time and method analysis
- Create and communicate scenario reports as required / requested
- Maintain cost control and accountability creating financial analysis for production equipment, process, headcount and space utilization
- Providing evaluations of process change impacts
- Create/ revise manufacturing plans/ work instructions process specifications and procedures
- Procuring and qualifying equipment
- Communicate recommendations with development and quality staff
- Proficient with Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing tools with the ability to implement
- Expert in MS Office
- Financially savvy with the ability to translate analysis into viable process improvements
- Pragmatic, pro-active and entrepreneurial with the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven track record of delivering improvement projects
- Proven ability to work to time and cost targets
- Flexible cell manufacturing implementations
- A bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial / Automation / Mechanical / Manufacturing / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering)
- Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt with demonstrable experience in designing and implementing Lean Manufacturing transformations
- Demonstrable relevant engineering experience within the medical devices industry
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- A competitive salary + an additional 8% holiday pay (paid annually)
- Competitive relocation package and assistance
Working Hours: 9.00-5.30 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.