Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Specification Technical Advisor to join the team of one of their highly successful clients based in Devizes.
The role requires a high level of technical knowledge as well as being able to take a technical sales approach to all enquires. You will have the ability to maximise opportunities by discussing all relevant products and services that suit the customers requirements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Undertake heating system design and electrical controls
- Present bespoke M&E drawings to individual designs
- A technical sales approach should be taken when dealing with customers, looking to maximise every opportunity by discussing the options for associated products
- Take ownership of heat loss and UFH requests making direct contact with the customer to obtain information on the specific requirements
- Ensure that the UFH design information returned is correct and reflects the request from the ASM/Customer.
- Ensure that any required amendments are carried out correctly
- Ensure that any drawings/line drawings provided reflect the request and design
- Communicate with the external sales team what's included within the scope of work for underfloor projects.
- Ensure that all results are reported correctly to Administration for quoting
- Answer telephone and email enquiries directed to the Design Specification Department
- Deal with any on site visitors looking for more information on our products
Successful candidates will come from an Engineering/Installation or Fitting background with fantastic communication skills both face to face and over the telephone. Experience in undertaking heating system design and electrical controls and excellent attention to detail is essential.
Full time permanent position.
For more information please contact Kelly White on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.