Meridian Business Support and thrilled to be supporting this fantastic business based in Devizes in the recruiting of a Technical Advisor to join their expanding team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking calls from engineers or installers on site for in warranty products, offering technical support and diagnosing faults whilst engineer is on site.
- Issue jobs for products covered by the manufacturer's warranty to either the engineer on site or for customer services to allocate.
- Dealing with customer/installer complaints, offer solutions and make decision. Deal with the issue as diplomatically as possible.
- Logging calls onto the database by leaving notes for every conversation we have with the end users, Installers and engineer when discussing issues with products under warranty.
- Answer technical related emails that are sent into the departments email address.
- On the rare occasion that an end user or installer comes into the office, offer face to face technical advice.
- In busy periods, take calls from the call log and prioritising these calls in order of, onsite, warranty, non-warranty etc.
- Monitoring fault trends and communicating within the department mainly in the 5 minute meetings. Ensure these issues are recognised and actioned if necessary i.e. concern notice to Manufacturing dept.
Successful candidates will come with an engineering background preferably within Plumbing or Heating. For more information or to apply for this role please contact Kelly White on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.