£10 - £12 per hour
about 1 month ago
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour Dependant on Experience
37.5 hours per week
My client, an engineering company and global leader in their field are looking for a Technical Administrator on a temporary ongoing basis to join their Maintenance Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance planning systems and processes are kept up to date.
The role will include - but not be limited to - the following activities:
- System administration including data management and keeping records up to date;
- responsibility for maintenance stores and stock control;
- expediting suppliers and data required for CMMS system; and
- Purchasing and ordering spare parts and materials.
- Computer literacy, including MS Office & Outlook;
- Knowledge of stores systems, machinery & parts/components;
- Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Manufacturing Systems (CMMS) would be desirable;
- An engineering/technical background;
- Ability to work effectively as a team player;
- Strong organisational & prioritisation skills.
Please use the 'Apply' button. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.