£13.20 per hour
0117 906 5802
18 days ago
Location: Stoke on Trent (ST4)
Shifts: working Monday to Friday, 0900-1700. Flexibility required - occasional weekend & overtime may be required.
Pay Rate: £13.20 per hour
The Role: Join our team! We're tackling the social issues that can isolate people from a happy home. As a Team Leader within the Complex Needs/Supported Housing sector, you’ll work alongside your peers, the Operations Manager and the Head of Homelessness and Complex Needs to support one or more of the following teams all within Supported Housing.
- Have experience of leading a team supporting adults with complex needs such as substance misuse, homelessness and mental health within an accommodation-based setting
- Have a genuine understanding of people impacted by homelessness and the ability to educate, inspire and engage others around making homelessness history
- A strong knowledge base of developments and good practice in the field of homelessness and housing, keeping abreast of current issues, legislation and best practice regarding welfare reform, homelessness and housing
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills. You’ll need to be able to prioritise high risk cases, health and safety priorities in addition to conflicting service demands
- The candidate will be flexible and adaptable. The nature of leading teams who support people with complex needs is that each day can have its own challenges, so you’ll need to be able to adapt and creatively overcome barriers
- Can work flexibly around the needs of the service outside of normal office hours as requires, attending evening meetings and supporting the manager on-call during out-of-hours
- Has experience working with private, confidential and complex information following data protection laws
- Has a sound understanding of all Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access. Also, experience of using and auditing case management systems
- Holds a Full UK Driving Licence and use of own vehicle for work purposes.
- Day-to-day running, monitoring, improvement and delivery services to agreed partnership standards
- Service quality, monitoring performance and driving improvements. This includes undertaking service quality review audits; and reporting on performance, compliance, safeguarding, incidents, budgets, arrears, value for money and customer satisfaction.
- Overseeing the delivery of services and accommodation to agreed Partnership plans including operational standards, legislation, working practices, policies and procedures and all relevant housing practices
- Encouraging a one team approach through regular communication, involvement, teamwork, shared goals and celebration of success
- Delivering individual and group training and communications to the team and partners to ensure up-to-date knowledge of plans, progress, skills and standards to meet service user's needs
- Building relationships and knowledge of services with relevant partners and support services in order to access the best support to meet customer’s needs
- Ensuring that all lone working, safeguarding practices, and health and safety of people and buildings policies and legal procedures are met to ensure service compliance and the safety of all
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and implement and operate to agreed sector, partnership or legislative agreed standard's
This role would suit: Data Supervisor, Admin Supervisor, Admin Team Leader, Data Centre Team Leader, Operations Support Supervisor, Quality Admin Supervisor, Office Manager, Office Supervisor, Call Centre Team Leader, Team Leader
Commutable from: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Talke, Hanley, Tunstall, Sandbach, Biddulph, Kidsgrove, Alsager, Crewe, Holmes Chapel, Leek, Congleton