£21000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
CR-TLMH - Worcester
29 days ago
This organisation provides care to adults across England. They focus on providing quality care at all times in a variation of settings including residential, supported living and outreach. They also operate in a not-for-profit bases and invest their funds back into the services to ensure clients and staff are the focus of all decisions made.
We are looking for an experiences Team Leader to work across 2 services in the Kidderminster and Worcester area. The two sites are a 10 minute from one another, and they consist of 2 and 3 bed supported living services.
It is helpful that you have good CQC knowledge as you will work closely with the Service Managers at the services to ensure positive outcomes of inspections. Your shifts will be a combination of 9-5 admin days, and shift work. Earliest shift is 7am, latest is 9:30pm.
This company has a silver investor in people award and believe in investing and developing their staff. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a career with a supporting employer.
To apply for this role, you must have the following,
- Knowledge of CQC regulations
- Past experience as Senior/Dept/Team Leader
- A passion for quality care
- Experience working with Adults LD and MH
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care (desirable)
You will be offered a salary of £21,000. You can also take advantage of benefits such as;
- Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities - we are Investors in People Silver accredited
- 25 days holiday, increasing with each year of service until 30 days. Plus, the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including bike to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to online Health and Wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym.
This is an exciting opportunity for passionate team leader or Senor looking for a step up and to work for a great company and to have a great career in care.
For more information on the role, or to apply, please call Carly at Meridian Business Support on 07469-351-714 or send CV.