AE/Teamleader - IND_1605796483
8 days ago
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Team Leader within the Complex needs/Supported Housing sector.
As a temporary Team Leader, you'll work alongside your peers, the Operations Manager and the Head of Homelessness and Complex Needs to support one or more of the following teams all within Supported Housing,
As a Team Leader you will have the below:
- Have experience of leading a team supporting adults with complex needs such as substance misuse, homelessness and mental health within an accommodation-based setting
- Have a genuine understanding of people impacted by homelessness and the ability to educate, inspire and engage others around making homelessness history
- A strong knowledge base of developments and good practice in the field of homelessness and housing, keeping abreast of current issues, legislation and best practice regarding welfare reform, homelessness and housing
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills. You'll need to be able to prioritise high risk cases, health and safety priorities in addition to conflicting service demands
- The candidate will be flexible and adaptable. The nature of leading teams who support people with complex needs is that each day can have its own challenges, so you'll need to be able to adapt and creatively overcome barriers
- Can work flexibly around the needs of the service outside of normal office hours as requires, attending evening meetings and supporting the manager on-call during out-of-hours
- Has experience working with private, confidential and complex information following data protection laws
- Has a sound understanding of all Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access. Also, experience of using and auditing case management systems
- Holds a Full UK Driving Licence and use of own vehicle for work purposes.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day running, monitoring, improvement and delivery services to agreed partnership standards
- Service quality, monitoring performance and driving improvements. This includes undertaking service quality review audits; and reporting on performance, compliance, safeguarding, incidents, budgets, arrears, value for money and customer satisfaction.
- Overseeing the delivery of services and accommodation to agreed Partnership plans including operational standards, legislation, working practices, policies and procedures and all relevant housing practices
- Encouraging a one team approach through regular communication, involvement, teamwork, shared goals and celebration of success
- Delivering individual and group training and communications to the team and partners to ensure up-to-date knowledge of plans, progress, skills and standards to meet service user's needs
- Building relationships and knowledge of services with relevant partners and support services in order to access the best support to meet customer's needs
- Ensuring that all lone working, safeguarding practices, and health and safety of people and buildings policies and legal procedures are met to ensure service compliance and the safety of all
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and implement and operate to agreed sector, partnership or legislative agreed standards
The rate of pay is £13.20 per hour which is £25,755,04 PA, hours will be 9am - 5pm however flexibilty is a must as the occasional weekend and some overtime may be required as and when.
Interviews will be held via video link.
If you are interested in the above role please call us today for a more in depth discussion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.