Up to £10.76 per hour
22 days ago
Do you have team leader or supervisory experience within production line environments?
If so we are looking to speak to suitable candidates on behalf of our client based in Salisbury.
- Participate in team meetings as required.
To lead and mentor team to achieve the production targets in line with customer quality, cost and delivery expectations and company policies & procedures.
Report job status to production manager as required.
- Conform to Company health & safety, environmental and personnel procedures.
- Ensure all areas within span of control are clean, tidy, organised and safe.
- Review all production processes and procedures within the cell/s with the review as a basis for recommending improvement activities.
- Develop team members by identifying and recommending methods of addressing training and development needs.
- Carry out annual performance appraisals, maintain skills matrices and individual training plans as necessary
Payrate: £10.76 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
If you have the required experience or would like to discuss this further, please contact Natalie at Meridian on 07778299578 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.