Hours: Full Time
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000
We are currently recruiting a Team Leader for a well-established company specialising in the rehabilitation and injury management sector that delivers a vast range of treatment and diagnostic services, including physical, psychological and hospital.
The role of a Team Leader requires you to provide excellent leadership skills to all staff and be a creative and ambitious person who has the ability to inspire individuals. You are required to lead, manage and motivate the team to provide admin support to the operations department.
What will the role entail?
- Support Operations manager and perform management duties as and when requested and support the decisions of the business and help to move the company forward.
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Answer team member questions, help with team member problems, and oversee team members work for quality to ensure we achieve a first class service.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continued expectations
- Hold one to one meetings on a monthly basis with all staff members
- Carry out regular coaching for the team
- Has previous experience with managing a team
- Have strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise tasks and workloads in order of importance
- Have strong ability to build rapport and trust quickly with work colleagues
- Have the ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in the Team Leader position and would like to have a confidential conversation or find out further details then please click apply or alternatively email your CV to Ellouise on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.