Newcastle upon Tyne
£18000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: your birthday off given to you, life insurance, private medical, and discounts on retail and gym, working from home 1 day per week
020 8680 5777
19 days ago
An award winning international professional services company in Newcastle are seeking a Team Administrator to join them on a 12 month contract basis and provide an important administrative support function to both the office and wider business. This is a varied, busy lynch-pin role where no day is the same and you'll be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of a demanding office of fee earners, carrying out various administration and office coordination duties.
As Team Administrator, your duties will include:
- Administration support to fee earners in the office and picking up administrative tasks for the wider business
- Setting up meetings and processing travel arrangements
- Monthly client update reports
- Taking notes at meetings
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Organising maintenance for office equipment
- Managing office equipment including stationary orders
- Liaising with maintenance contractors and cleaners
- Processing expense claims
For this Team Administrator opportunity, I am interested in speaking with an experienced Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, or Team Assistant who possesses a high attention to detail, solid organisational skills and the flexibility needed to carry out any task asked of you to ensure the smooth running of an office. Solid IT skills across MS Word, Excel and Outlook are essential for this position.
Salary £18,000 to £22,000 (depending on level of experience) and hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm. Due the nature of the role this position will be based in the office 4 days per week, with working from home 1 day per week.
Attractive benefits include your birthday off given to you, life insurance, private medical, and discounts on retail and gym.