£23000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: On going training and Development
01392 423 301
28 days ago
- Attractive, progressive and marketing leading business
- Fun, friendly and welcoming environment
- On-going training and development
- Potential career opportunities
This is your opportunity to join a successful business based in Exeter where your career and enjoyment of your work matters – This is a well-established business who continue to grow and move forward and offer a progressive and positive working environment.
What will you be doing?
Within the role you will be responsible for monitoring, reporting and administration of the company’s business management & POS solutions, integration components and associated processes. In partnership with key stake holders and departmental heads you will be maintaining and expanding the report catalogue to support business operations and assist key decision makers achieve their goals.
Working within the ICT Department you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the Company’s reporting catalogue. You will create meaningful datasets based on definitions and criteria specified by the report consumers.
Overseeing practices and processes you will ensure integrity and availability of data contained within the Business Management System and integrated applications. You will make sure that the processes required for the business to function are running smoothly, acting as a point of contact to fix Business Management automation and integration related issues. Working alongside developers you will be assisting with identification and diagnosis of application related errors.
A full job description is available – Apply below to find out more about this new role.
Do you have?
- Knowledge of Business Management systems methodologies and fundamental principles.
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel knowledge and prior experience with database reporting tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a structured approach to problem solving with good attention to detail.
- Possess highly developed analytical skills.
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to process map.
- Attention to detail with a desire to take ownership of issues to their completion.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV
- Prior experience with POS and/or e-commerce applications.
- Experience with Business Central reporting tools including SSRS and/or Jet reports would be highly beneficial.
- Familiarity with BI Tools such as Power BI.
This is a business who will provide you with a supportive, fun and friendly environment whilst you carve a new career within this market leading and innovative business. If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further please apply below and Mags Rendle will be in touch to discuss the role, the company and answer all your questions.