Systems Integration Engineer - Newton Abbot - Competitive Salary
Are you a Systems Integration Engineer (SIE) or maybe an IT Technician looking for their next career move?
Maybe you are responsible for working with clients at the pre-implementation stage to integrate and configure company products within the client environment?
Are you able to develop and deliver test plans, Integration lab reports and technical presentations to execute performance and testing with your company and partner products?
Can you create testing documentation as well as maintain technical documentation and run test scripts based on customer requirements for both ongoing and new projects and solutions?
If so this may be the exciting new opportunity you're looking for!
If you are looking to join a dynamic team dedicated to providing innovative solutions using leading edge technologies for remote graphics workstation, virtual workstation, virtual desktop and managed cloud desktop solutions then look no further. This is an attractive firm who are growing from strength to strength with offices in London, Devon, New York and Sydney. They have a global presence, but remain true to their roots. Innovation, creative thinking and a collaborative work culture is key to their success.
Interested? To join as a Systems Integration Engineer, you'll need:
- In-depth networking experience, including switching, routing, MPLS, security and firewalls
- Knowledge of IT systems management, including desktop and server virtualisation
- Knowledge of MS Office - Experience of writing test documentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to communicate with those at senior technical levels, including consultants, systems engineers and project managers
A full Job Description is available Please call Mags to discuss 01392 423301
The role is based at the Head Office in Newton Abbot, Devon
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.