£21000 - £26000 per annum
10 days ago
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a salary up to £26,000, free parking on site and more.
Day to day you would be working with the IT Director, playing a integral part in managing the internal systems, running in-house training, brainstorming IT strategy and providing hands on support and assistance to staff when needed.
The successful Systems Administrator would also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant qualification and/or experience within a similar field
- Confidence in using variety of computer systems and applications
- Competent in understanding of variety of hardware and software
- Able to convey technical knowledge into manageable information
- Self-driven with a ability to problem solve and manage own workload