£18662 - £22697 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Sleep in Rates
about 1 month ago
This organisation provides care to adults across England. They focus on always providing quality care in a variation of settings including residential, supported living and outreach. They also operate in a not-for-profit bases and invest their funds back into the services to ensure clients and staff are the focus of all decisions made.
This is a 24 hour, supported living service in Chilton Way. You will be assisting one gentleman who has autism. This is a hands-on job where no two days are the same. You will be required to support with personal care, daily activities and staying consistent with the service users structured routine.
The organisation endeavours to create positive family relationships offering a good circle of support with a community feel.
This is a 24-hour service; therefore, flexibility is essential. You will be working a range of shifts from 7:30am to 3:00pm and 2:30 pm to 10:00pm, waking nights (9:45pm - 7:45am), some weekends.
To apply for this role, you must have the following
- Experience with adults
- Passionate and caring attitude
- Commitment to personal development
- Mature minded
- Patience and understanding
You will be offered a salary of £18,662 based on 37 hours / £22,697 based on 45 hours. You will also take advantage of benefits such as access to blue light card discounts, exclusive discounts for all employees for gym, phones and shopping, 28 days holiday increasing each year to 30 days, with the option to buy and sell annual leave. Flexible benefit options such as bike to work and season ticket loans, pension and life assurance scheme and employee assistance scheme.
This company has a silver accreditation for investors in people and aim to train and develop their staff. Therefore, you can take advantage of extensive Learning and Development opportunities. This is an excellent company to pursue a career in care. You will have the opportunity to complete your L2&L3 Lead Adult Care Worker and a L3 Operational Team Leader course once probation has been completed, with the help of a mentor.
As the service user is the focus of our care, we have also included some of their own requests:
- I love to go out for coffee or snacks, this can be challenging for me at times so I need mature minded support and people that can forward plan, helping me enjoy what I love.
- I enjoy trips to theme parks so I need people that can help me achieve this throughout the year.
- I love movies and will always enjoying going to the cinema or watching the latest release on DVD.
- I like to talk to you and can focus on specific events in my past so will need support that help me communicate in new conversations.