Are you interested in improving and being a part of a young persons future? Are you motivated, determined and resilitient? Do you find yourself excelling in challenging situations? Then we could well have a role for you below ...
We are currently looking for Residential Child Care Workers in the Somerset region who can demonstrate these values.
We're recruiting in:
- Chitterwell Villa (TA21)
- Greenham (TA21)
- Shoreditch (TA1)
- Priorswood (TA2)
- Bridgwater (TA7)
- Donyatt (TA19)
- Creech Heathfield (TA3)
We work with, for and alongside children and young people in residential settings who need a kind, caring and fun place to live despite the challenges they may bring.
Our benefits include:
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale - the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
- Access to a voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments
- Very competitive salary as seen above
- Refer a Friend scheme - recommend a friend to come and work with Keys and you'll earn a £500 bonus!
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by Keys Group
The ideal candidate will be:
- A driver
- Have all the qualities above including passion, determination and mental toughness
- Flexible in their working pattern
If this role sounds like something of interest, please apply within! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.