£8.50 - £10.50 per hour + holiday entitlement, training
about 1 year ago
We are currently looking for Support Workers to work with adults with learning disabilities in a residential setting located in Bridgwater and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for hours to suit, with excellent rates of pay, regular on going local shifts , days nights weekends, then why not register for immediate start depending on DBS and references.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Making sure care plans are following whilst providing support
- Promoting independence as much as possible
- Take part in social activities
- Contribute towards the wellbeing of service users (in line with CQC requirements)
- To keep records
- Maximise service users quality of life.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have six months experience in a similar setting
- Have a strong personality and have patience
- Have a caring and calm attitude and empathy with Young people and adults.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour in the correct manner
- Be able to drive and have access to a car
- An enhanced DBS check is required for all positions - we can apply for one on your behalf
To apply for this position please contact Connor on 07876250235 or send us over your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Full time, Temporary
Salary: £8.50 to £10.50 /hour
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.