We are currently looking for Support Workers to work full or part time for a client of ours in Frome. The role would be to support adults with learning disabilities in various packages in their own homes. There is no previous experience required, what we are looking for is somebody who has got the right attitude and wants to be in the role for the right reasons. This role is all about providing support and improving peoples lives on a daily basis.
The client are a well established and fast growing care company who support various packages in East and West Mendip supporting adults with learning disabilities.
The ideal candidate would be :
- A driver (not essential)
- Flexible with their working pattern
- Passionate and dedicated to the role
Benefits of the role :
- 28 days paid holiday per year (Inc. bank holidays & increasing to 33 days with length of service)*
- Access to online discounts including shopping, holidays, cinemas, days out and gym membership
- Fantastic training and development tailored to support you as an individual
You will need to be able to work shifts as part of a flexible rota to include some weekends, bank holidays and sleep-ins, where required for and for which we pay an additional amount per sleep-in.
Support work offers you a chance to make a genuine difference to people's lives and no day will be the same!
All our Support Workers complete shadow shifts before working with the people we support and those that have not previously worked in care will be supported with completing the Care Certificate.
If you are interested, please apply within!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.