What we are looking for :
Meridian Health are looking for Agency Support Workers who are looking for hours to suit their lifestyle in the Yeovil area.
We are looking for support workers who are committed to providing the highest standard of care to services users in a Residential setting with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Making sure care plans are following whilst providing support
- Promoting independence as much as possible
- Take part in social activities
- Contribute towards the wellbeing of service users (in line with CQC requirements)
- To keep records
- Maximise service users quality of life.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong personality and have patience
- Have a caring and calm attitude and empathy with Young people and adults.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour in the correct manner
- Be able to drive and have access to a car
- An enhanced DBS check is required for all positions - we can apply for one on your behalf
This role does require a minimum of 3-6 months experience in similar role.
To apply for this position please contact Connor on 07876250235 or send us over your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9 to £11 /hour
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.