We are currently looking for Support Workers to work with adults with autism in the Highbridge/Brent Knoll area. The location is just off Junction 22 of the M5.
The company are a large UK national charity who lead the way in autism awareness. They have various homes on a large complex all supporting complex individuals with autism.
The ideal candidate will be :
- A driver (location is a little rural so may be tough without being a driver)
- Dedicated and passionate about helping to improve the lives of others
- Flexible with work pattern - morning, evening and weekend shifts included
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive hourly rate - £9.50 for weekdays!
- Training and support
- The chance to improve individuals lives on a daily basis
- Generous holiday pay
If you are interested in the role, please apply within!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.